Friday, September 29, 2006

Business Honors Club

Students in the School have a club for students in Honors called Driven. There will be a meeting at 2:00 on Friday, September 29 to discuss the future plans for the club. I will post a note with the results from that meeting, and will also post some information on what the faculty of the School have approved as their strategy for improving and increasing the opportunities for honors students in the school.

Update: seven people came to the meeting, and all agreed that continuing the club was a good idea. The next steps are to talk to people about an officer group to meet the requirements of USG, and to work on a website for the club. I will work on arranging a speaker to come sometime to talk about internships with the club. I think I have someone from UTC who would be willing to come. If anyone has other companies or contacts, please let me know.

No comments: